Pages

Wednesday 22 January 2014

First Post on New Blog


This is my first card of the New Year so I thought it was fitting to use it in my first post on my new blog.
 
Please forgive me if it takes me a while to add links to the products used etc etc... Any help you can give me along the way will always be gratefully received.
 
The digi image is a 'Bestie' by Sherri Baldy and coloured with promarkers. The card itself is Kraft card, there is lots of Creata mirror board (my favourite) and the patterned paper is also from Creata. I was very lucky to win a Joy Trouvaille when Carley Duff came to Inverness last year so I have used this to cut and emboss my embellishments and flourishes on the card itself. I have added a few doilies (which I love and they are actually drink coasters bought from my local cash n carry, only £1.99 for a 1000) and a blue flower brad to match the blue in the patterned paper.  
 
Now my first post is complete I aim to add more on a regular basis xxx

3 comments:

  1. awwww Viki your Blog is up YAY!!! and such a pretty card for your first post I love it - well done on joining Blogland you will find it gets much easier as time goes on and I hope you can enter as many challenges as possible now and start collecting prizes hehe xxxx Hugs Kerrie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kerrie, I couldn't have done it without you xxx

      Delete